The NFL season is past the halfway mark of the regular season while the NBA is into enter double-digit games played in its 2017-2018 campaign.
Here's a look at how former Notre Dame players fared this past week on the gridiron and how the early NBA season is going.
• Tyler Eifert (2009-12), TE, Cincinnati Bengals: Out for the season after suffering a back injury.
• Anthony Fasano (2002-05), TE, Miami Dolphins: Did not catch a pass in a 45-21 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
• Michael Floyd (2008-11), WR, Minnesota Vikings: Did not catch a pass in a 38-30 win over the Washington Redskins.
• Will Fuller (2013-15), WR, Houston Texans: Caught two passes for 15 yards in a 33-7 loss to the Los Angeles Rams. Fuller may miss his next game due to injured ribs per NFL.com.
• J.J. Jansen (2004-07), LS, Carolina Panthers: Will once again handle all the team’s long snapping duties in 2017.
• TJ Jones (2010-13), WR, Detroit Lions: Hauled in one catch for two yards in a 38-24 win over the Cleveland Browns.
• DeShone Kizer (2014-16), QB, Cleveland Browns: Completed 21 of 37 passes for 232 yards, one touchdown and an interception in a 38-24 loss to the Detroit Lions.
• Ben Koyack (2011-14), TE, Jacksonville Jaguars: Did not catch a pass in a 20-17 overtime win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
• Nick Martin (2011-15), OL, Houston Texans: Continues to play every offensive snap at center for the Texans.
• Zack Martin (2009-13), OL, Dallas Cowboys: Started at right guard in a 27-7 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
• Troy Niklas (2011-13), TE, Arizona Cardinals: Did not record a catch in a 22-16 loss to the Seattle Seahawks.
• C.J. Prosise (2012-15), RB, Seattle Seahawks: Rushed for three yards on three carries in a 22-16 win over the Arizona Cardinals. However, he was placed on injured reserve today.
• Theo Riddick (2009-12), RB, Detroit Lions: Rushed for 35 yards on four carries and caught three passes for 12 yards and a touchdown in a 38-24 win over the Cleveland Browns.
• Kyle Rudolph (2008-10), TE, Minnesota Vikings: Caught five passes for 37 yards in a 38-30 win over the Washington Redskins.
• Ronnie Stanley (2012-15), OT, Baltimore Ravens: Had a bye.
• John Sullivan (2003-07), C, Los Angeles Rams: Started at center in a 33-7 win over the Houston Texans.
• Golden Tate (2007-09), WR, Detroit Lions: Caught a team-high six passes for a game-high 97 yards and a touchdown in a 38-24 win over the Cleveland Browns.
• Sam Young (2006-09), OT, Miami Dolphins: Played three total snaps in a 45-21 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
• Sheldon Day (2012-15), DL, Jacksonville Jaguars: Did not play in 20-17 overtime win over the Los Angeles Chargers.
• Matthias Farley (2011-15), DB, Indianapolis Colts: Registered a team-high eight tackles and one pass defended in a 20-14 win over the Houston Texans.
• Cole Luke (2013-16), CB, Carolina Panthers: Placed on injury reserve with an ankle injury to make room for an offensive line signing.
• Romeo Okwara (2012-15), DE, New York Giants: Will miss the rest of the year with a knee injury.
• James Onwualu (2013-16), LB, Los Angeles Chargers: Recorded two tackles in a 20-17 overtime loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
• Isaac Rochell (2013-16), DT, Los Angeles Chargers: Rochell was waived by the Chargers to make room on the 53-man roster. He has signed with the team's practice squad.
• KeiVarae Russell (2012-15), CB, Cincinnati Bengals: Did not play in a 24-20 loss to the Tennessee Titans.
• Harrison Smith (2007-11), S, Minnesota Vikings: Totaled five tackles including one for loss and a pass defended in a 20-17 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
• Jaylon Smith (2013-15), LB, Dallas Cowboys: Recorded three tackles including one for loss in a 27-7 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.
• Manti Te’o (2009-12), LB, New Orleans Saints: Tied for a team-high in tackles with six in a 47-10 win over the Buffalo Bills.
• Stephon Tuitt (2011-13), DE, Pittsburgh Steelers: Notched a sack and three total tackles in a 20-17 win over the Indianapolis Colts. Also recorded four quarterback hits.
• Ishaq Williams (2011-14), DE, New York Giants: On season-ending injured reserve.
• Pat Connaughton (2011-2015), G, Portland Trailblazers: In 13 games so far this season, Connaughton is averaging 6.8 points and 2.5 rebounds in 20.8 minutes per night. Shooting 42.9 percent from the field including 41.3 percent behind the arc.
• Jerian Grant (2011-2015), G, Chicago Bulls: Started all 11 games for the Bulls so far this season. Averaging 8.4 points, 3.5 rebounds, 6.3 assists. Shooting 34.9 percent from the field.
• Demetrius Jackson (2013-2016), G, Houston Rockets: In 10 games played this season, Jackson is averaging 5.9 minutes played per game scoring 0.8 points and grabbing 1.1 rebounds.
• V.J. Beachem (2013-2017), F, Los Angeles Lakers: In four games played with the South Bay Lakers, Beachem is averaging 10.8 points and 2.5 rebounds in 23.6 minutes of action. Shooting 45.5 percent from the floor and 43.8 percent from three.
• Jack Cooley (2009-2013), F, Sacramento Kings: In three games played including one start, Cooley is averaging 15.7 points and 8.3 rebounds in 19.8 minutes of action. Cooley is shooting 70.8 percent from the field.