1) I rushed for more yards - 1,929 - than any FBS running back returning to the college game this year. I had a 366-yard, five-touchdown game in November of 2012. Who am I? Hint: I play in the Pac 12.
2) My 406 completions were more than anyone in the FBS who returns for the 2013 season. I have two years of eligibility remaining. Who am I? Hint: I play in Conference USA.
3) Eight FBS players returned more than one interception for a touchdown last year, but only one with as many as three is back on the collegiate level. Who am I? Hint: I play against Notre Dame in 2013.
4) I am the only defensive player in FBS with at least seven interceptions in 2012 that returns for the 2013 season. Who am I? Hint: I play in the Mountain West.
5) Of the 31 new head coaches in FBS this season, six won double digits as a head coach last year. Three - Gary Anderson (Wisconsin), Mike MacIntyre (Colorado) and Darrell Hazell (Purdue) - won 11 games at Utah State, San Jose State and Kent State respectively. Two others - Guz Malzahn (Auburn) and Butch Jones (Tennessee) -- won 10 games at Arkansas State and Cincinnati respectively. But only one won 12 times in 2012. Who am I and where will I be coaching this fall? Hint: I coached in the Mid-American Conference last year.
6) Of the 31 head-coaching changes in FBS this season, I had the most losses as a head coach in 2012. Who am I? Hint: I have Notre Dame ties.
7) I am a former Notre Dame assistant coach who just landed his first FBS head-coaching job. Who am I? Hint: I coached at Notre Dame under Tyrone Willingham and my new employer is in the Sun Belt Conference.
8) The top returning sack man in FBS is UCLA's Anthony Barr with 13 ½. Four of the six players who had 13 sacks return this fall, three of which play against Notre Dame. Who are we? Hint: One of the three did not play against Notre Dame last year.
9) Of the 31 changes in FBS head coaching positions, we are the only two who have a) never been a head coach and b) never been a coordinator. Who are we? Hint: One of the two was an assistant at Notre Dame.
10) I coached at Notre Dame, coordinated defenses at Colorado State, Utah and Florida (the latter two under Urban Meyer), served as former Irish assistant Steve Addazio's defensive coordinator at Temple and am now defensive coordinator at Marshall. Who am I? Hint: I played for Bo Schembechler.
11) We are the only two players on Notre Dame's 2013 schedule to score as many as 100 points last season. Who are we? Hint: One of us played against Notre Dame last year, and I'm not USC's Marqise Lee.
12) We are the top three returning tacklers on Notre Dame's 2013 schedule. Who are we? Hint: Two of us have played against the Irish previously.
13) I am an FBS defensive coordinator and son of a former Notre Dame defensive coordinator. Who am I? Hint: My father also was a FBS head coach.
14) I am a defensive coordinator in the Pac 12 who once coached at Notre Dame. I have a 1-1 record in bowl games as an interim head coach. Who am I?
15) Only two FBS quarterbacks enter the 2013 season with as many as 10,000 yards passing. Who are we? Hint: One of us has the same name as a 2013 Notre Dame freshman.
16) I've gained more yards rushing in my career than anyone in the FBS in 2013. Who am I? Hint: I am not a running back.
17) I've had more career catches than any of Notre Dame's 2013 opponents. Who am I? Hint: I scored a touchdown against the Irish in 2012.
18) I've played just two years of college football, but have scored more touchdowns than anyone else in the FBS playing in 2013. Who am I? Hint: I play in the Pac 12.
19) I threw for more yards in a game last year, 326, among quarterbacks on Notre Dame's 2013 schedule. Who am I?
20) Four Irish opponents have returned punts for touchdowns in their collegiate careers. Who are we? Hint: One of us had 15 catches for 181 yards against Notre Dame last year.
Ka’Deem Carey (Arizona)
Rakeem Cato (Marshall)
Ed Reynolds (Stanford)
Bene Benwikere (San Jose State)
Dave Doeren (North Carolina State)
Skip Holtz (Louisiana Tech); nine losses at South Florida.
Trent Miles (Georgia State of the Sun Belt)
DT-Will Sutton (Arizona State), OLB-Kyle Van Noy (BYU), DE-Morgan Breslin (USC).
Brian Polian (Nevada), Sean Kugler (Texas-El Paso)
RB-Marion Grice (114, Arizona State), K-Mike Hunnicutt (108, Oklahoma)
LB-Max Bullough (111, Michigan State), LB-Hayes Pullard (107, USC), LB-Tyler Matakevich (101, Temple)
Jesse Minter (Georgia State), son of Rick Minter
Kent Baer (Colorado)
Corey Robinson (10,258, Troy), Aaron Murray (10,091, Georgia)
QB-Taylor Martinez (2,858, Nebraska)
Cody Hoffman (203, BYU)
De’Anthony Thomas (36, Oregon)
Taylor Kelly (Arizona State, vs. Utah)
USC’s Anthony Brown, BYU’s JD Falsev, Oklahoma’s Jalen Saunders (15-181 vs. ND in ’12), Pittsburgh’s Todd Thomas