1. Obscenities in posts, subject
titles, signature files, avatars or handles will not be allowed. If a poster has an obscene
handle, he will be banned. If a poster has an obscenity in his post or
subject title, it will be deleted. If the poster has an obscene signature file / avatar it will be deleted. If it occurs again, the poster will be
banned at the monitor's discretion. We live by words online, so we don't allow obscene, racist or sexually explicit language. Personal attacks are not permitted. We reserve the right to remove posts that are abusive, hateful, or defame or insult anyone. We also reserve the right to remove posts that are off-topic (especially religious or polictical posts) or not in English. We reserve the right to ban a poster who violates this policy, without warning.
2. If posters engage in personal attacks on each other, the admins or
on the reporters, the thread will be deleted. If the poster continues
to engage in personal attacks, the poster will be banned at the monitor's discretion.
3.If a poster come onto the board with the intent only to flame,
and continues to post nothing but flames or engages in no substantive
discussion, the poster's posts will be deleted and the poster will be
banned at the monitor's discretion.
4. Racist or sexist comments or links in any form will not be tolerated
and will subject the poster to being banned from the board without notice.
5. No posting of commercial offers, competing ND websites or spamming
of the board will be permitted. All threads will be deleted at the
discretion of the board monitor and the poster will be
banned at the monitor's discretion..
6. No posting or or distribution any material that infringes and/or
violates any right of a third party or any law. Post will be deleted
and member can be banned at the monitors discretion. This means no posting of premium information from other ND web sites.
In order to combat this problem Irish Illustrated and Irish Eyes have joined forces to work together to protect each other’s information. It's very simple, if an Irish Illustrated member is found to be sharing, paraphrasing or posting our information on Irish Eyes we’ll (both Irish Illustrated and Irish Eyes) warn you once, but if we see you posting premium information for a second time you will be banned from BOTH Irish Eyes and Irish Illustrated. You will be risking a lot if you choose to violate this rule so ask yourself is it it worth it?
As always we depend on our members to help us police the sites so if you see any Irish Eyes information being posted on Irish Illustrated please email me immediately so I can take action. Conversely if you see any Irish Illustrated information on Irish Eyes contact me so I can deal with the problem.
7.Players, recruits, and their parents read Notre Dame message boards.
If a post names a player or a recruit or their parents and is
uncomplimentary in such a way as to bring shame upon them, the post will
be deleted and the poster will be banned at the monitor's discretion.
8. If you have a rumor, gossip or speculation to share, DON'T. These types of unsubstantiated posts often turn into wildfire on the boards and across the Internet. They make this site look bad, they make you look bad and they make the staff look bad. If an instance arises where you're sure or not that your information is legit , email Irish Iillustrated and we'll check it with our credible sources first. Posts will be deleted at the monitors discretion and the poster will be
banned at the monitor's discretion..
9. Do not give out your personal information on the message board or
Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal
information (such as your email, phone number etc.) online --- for
example, via message boards or chat --- that information can be collected
and used by people you don't know. You give out your personal information at your own risk. Irish Illustrated is not
responsible for any actions that occur if you give out your personal
10. Posts that go beyond the limits of good-spirited fun and propriety will be deleted and the poster will be banned at the moderator's discretion. The message boards are here for all to enjoy without fear of attack by other members. However if members engage in posts that provoke, bait, inflame or taunt the poster will be banned at the moderator's discretion.
11. Signatures: Signatures need to adhere to all board rules like a normal post. No language, rude/suggestive photographs, etc. should be posted within them. In addition, we would like to request that no products or sites are advertised within the signatures to coincide with our rule on advertising products. Also, if a photo is posted in a signature, please make it no more than 250x250 and less than 20K if possible. Do not stack up multiple photos, as they cause excessive scrolling and make the board hard to read. Excessive size can slow someone's load time. Also, signatures must not contain any code that could be malicious or used in data-gathering. Finally, avoid linking a picture from someone else's site as they may not wish for you to do that.
12. The NCAA governs message boards the same way they do personal, real-time contact. Use of these message boards for direct involvement in the recruiting process is strictly prohibited. No attempts to contact or sway recruits will be allowed on these boards. Under no circumstances should fans attempt to make any contact with a recruit.
13. Rivals.com or Irish Illustrated is not responsible for the content posted on
the message boards.
These are the rules. They are intended to allow this forum to be used to
engage in discussion of Notre Dame football.
This forum is not to be used for personal flame wars or as a forum for
flamers to feel free to use for their own brand of fun.